12th August 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with JEXPO rank of 9056?

I am jexpo exam pass this latest year.my rank 9056.can i get admission in collage for my jexpo rank this year.?pls hlp me.

20th August 2014, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with JEXPO rank of 9056?

The number of private diploma colleges available will surely give you chance for getting admission into a private college during counseling. There are many colleges these days with so many seats available in private colleges. Hence, if you are interested in private college then surely will get admission with this rank.

But, if you are aiming for Government Polytechnic then you will have less chance as the rank is not so good to fetch a top college. For getting admission into a Government Polytechnic you must have a very good rank. Hence, don’t worry about admission because admission you can get but the quality of college will be dependent on your rank.

Top rank holders get quality colleges during counseling, that is the reason why people prepare for entrance examination, so that they can get admission into the topmost college. It is clear that every student wants quality education but the quality is dependent on the rank you get in the entrance exam.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?