1st August 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?

Is there any diploma in instrumentation?
if there is such a diploma then where it is? (names of this diploma colleage in maharashtra)

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Is there any Diploma in Instrumentation? Where such Diploma is offered?
  3. Colleges offering instrumentation and mechanical branch?
  4. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  5. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  6. Top colleges offering Astrophysics and Instrumentation in Bangalore?
  7. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering PG diploma and MSc in textile in Maharashtra?
  9. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Names of the colleges offering diploma in engineering?
  11. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing diploma with 84%
  12. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. List of top colleges offering instrumentation in M.Tech? I have got 23 marks in PGECET
  14. Which are the NIT colleges offering M.Tech in Instrumentation field?
  15. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  16. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  17. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  18. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
18th August 2014, 12:02 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?

Yes there is Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course available in India. You can apply for this but for admission you have to crack an entrance examination. The rank in the entrance exam will decide which college you will get during counselling. So, be prepared for the respective entrance examination so that you get a top college.

Some of the colleges in Maharashtra offering this Diploma course are listed below:

1. Kohinoor Technical Institute, Mumbai

2. Shri Shivaji Shikshan Prasarak Mandals Polytechnic, Solapur

3. Smt. S. H. Mansukhani Institute of Technology, Thane

4. K.K. Wagh Womens Polytechnic, Nashik

5. Shri Jain Vidya Prasarak Mandals Polytechnic, Pune

6. Shivneri Polytechnic, Pune

7. MIT School of Advanced Technology (MITSAT) - MIT Skills, Pune

8. MAEERs Sri Savitribai Phule Polytechnic, Pune

9. K. J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Mumbai

10. Vidya Pratishthans Polytechnic College, Pune

11. Vidya Vikas Pratishthan Polytechnic, Solapur

These are some of the top colleges and admission is on the basis of merit list prepared through the entrance exam.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?