22nd July 2013, 01:23 PM
Debojyoti Das16

How to take admission in B.Tech course via JEXPO?

sir, I am a Class 12 pass student. I get admission to jexpo with 7332 rank. now I want to take admission into b.tech course via jexpo. how can I apply for it? and what is the criteria of it?

18th January 2015, 11:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech course via JEXPO?

No, you cannot get admission in B.Tech course by appearing in JEXPO examination. By appearing in JEXPO examination, you can get admission in first year Diploma course but not in B.Tech course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of 12th standard from a recognized board, you need to appear in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. By qualifying an entrance examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you can get admission in a particular college and you can pursue your B.Tech course.
15th March 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the actual criteria to join btech after passing diploma course
7th September 2018, 06:30 PM
Sudipta Samajpati

After passing JEXPO you can not join B.Tech but you can join a 3 years diploma course in your subject of interest(here you must check that if there is any diploma course in your subject or not).After finishing this 3 years diploma course you can join directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech course via JELET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?