23rd March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to offer BSc in mathematics?

I have completed teacher college of education with diploma. Can i get admission to offer BSc in mathematics?

23rd March 2023, 08:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission to offer BSc in mathematics?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics course is that candidate must have passed std 12ty from a recognised board with PCM as main paper

So, candidate with above qualification are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Mathematics.

Admission procedure varies with institution visit the official website to get admission.
26th March 2023, 09:55 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can i get admission to offer BSc in mathematics?

To get admission to a BSc Mathematics program, you will typically need to have completed your 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the core subjects. The specific eligibility criteria and admission process may vary depending on the institution you are applying to.

Most colleges and universities offering BSc Mathematics program will require you to meet the minimum eligibility criteria, which may include:

Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with Mathematics as a core subject.

Meeting the minimum percentage requirement set by the institution. This may vary from college to college, but typically, candidates should have scored at least 50% to 60% marks in their 10+2 examinations.

Clearing the admission test (if applicable) conducted by the institution. Some colleges may also conduct interviews to assess the suitability of the candidates.

Meeting the age limit criteria (if applicable) set by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?