5th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil in Mathematics through Distance Learning? List of Universities that offer M.Phil in Mathematics in West Bengal?

Q1.What is the eligibily criteria to get admission in M.Phil (Mathematics) through distance learning ?
Q2. What are the universities that offer m.phil in mathematics in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  2. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  3. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  4. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  5. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  6. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  8. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  9. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  10. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
  12. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  13. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  14. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil course in Distance Learning at IGNOU?
  16. Which universities of West Bengal offer LLB course in distance learning? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  18. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
10th May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil in Mathematics through Distance Learning? List of Universities that offer M.Phil in Mathematics in West Bengal?

List of colleges or universities providing mPhil in english through correspondance
17th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil in Mathematics through Distance Learning? List of Universities that offer M.Phil in Mathematics in West Bengal?

what is the difference between usenet and gopher?
19th May 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

mphil course in mathematics in evening in westbengal where?
19th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

when will Mphil admission begin
9th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing M.sc maths correspondence am i eligible to do M.phil mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?