23rd March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to diploma after completing 1st PUC?

Can I go to diploma after completing 1puc because I want become aeronautical engineering I don't want wast 1 year again

24th March 2023, 10:54 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to diploma after completing 1st PUC?

Yes, you can join Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course by quitting your PUC (Pre University Course) after first year PUC but in that you will be eligible to pursue full time diploma in engineering course of three years for which the minimum requirements is a Class 10th i.e; matriculation from a recognized board of education.

Further, you can also complete your PUC and then join the diploma in engineering through lateral entry where you can get admission directly in the second year of your Diploma in engineering course.

So, choose between the two options wisely as it will take same duration to complete the Diploma in Engineering course in your case.
26th March 2023, 09:49 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I go to diploma after completing 1st PUC?

Yes, you can pursue a diploma course after completing 1st PUC (Pre-University Course). After completing 1st PUC, you can apply for a diploma course in various fields such as engineering, computer science, nursing, paramedical, hospitality, and more.

However, the eligibility criteria for admission to diploma courses may vary depending on the course and the institution. Some diploma courses may require candidates to have completed their 10th or 12th standard, while others may require specific subjects in 12th standard. It is important to check the admission requirements and eligibility criteria of the diploma course you are interested in before applying.

Diploma courses are typically shorter in duration than degree courses, ranging from 6 months to 3 years. They offer practical skills and training that can help you enter the workforce or progress to a degree program. Many diploma courses also provide opportunities for internships or industry training, which can enhance your employ ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?