15th February 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study ECE in any Government college of West Bengal with 13841 General rank and 1832 SC rank in JEXPO?

Hello Sir,
I have applied and secured General rank of 13841 and SC Rank of 1832 in JEXPO. I want to study ECE stream in Diploma. So, will you please tell me that I can get admission in any Government college in West Bengal with this rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  5. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  6. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  8. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 3202 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  11. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  12. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 5082 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  15. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  17. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
19th February 2016, 11:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study ECE in any Government college of West Bengal with 13841 General rank and 1832 SC rank in JEXPO?

Nothing can be said specifically about the admission no matter how much marks you have scored in any entrance examination as without knowing the cutoff nothing can be positively said.

However, you have a fair chance of getting admission in any goo government college depending upon your SC Rank, therefore you should probably try for admission in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?