3rd November 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?

Hello
I have passed jexpo in west bengal rank 60,000,
and passed 10th exam under c.b.s.e,
grade 4.6 cgpa, whether i will be elligible
to take admission in any govt. Institute in west bengal????

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  3. In which government college I will get admission if secured 828 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in any private or government college if secured 34868 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get government college for diploma after scoring 80,000 JEXPO rank?
  6. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college if secured 69000 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  9. Can I get admission in IEM, Heritage, Techno India or Haldia College in West Bengal after expecting a rank of 60,000 in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Without giving JEXPO exam how to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  12. How can I join the government college? My jexpo rank is 4318
  13. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  14. Am I eligible for JEXPO while studying in CBSE board?
  15. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  16. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal without giving JEXPO Exam?
  18. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
15th November 2014, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?

It will be very difficult for you to get admission in a government college with a rank of 60,000. Your 10th marks are not counted for admission in Polytechnic Institute. Therefore, you have to perform very well in the JEXPO only to get admission in your choice of Institute.

The admission in a government Polytechnic through JEXPO depends on the category to which you belong. If a candidates has a decent rank and belongs to SC/ST category, then chances are more of getting admission in a good college.

You have very less chance of getting a government college, if you get the opportunity to attend the counselling, then you must attend and hope for the best.
2nd June 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?

Can I get admission in any government college if secured 42975 rank in JEXPO?
7th June 2018, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 7734 rank in JEXPO 2018 and 9.8 CGPA in 10th. Can I get any of electrical or civil in APC Roy Polytechnic Jadavpur ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?