30th March 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering with 7304 rank in JEXPO?

Sir,
I am Subrata Samanta and my JEXPO rank in general 7304. Can I get admission in Electrical Engineering with this rank?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering if secured 6928 SC rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  3. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 1638 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 60 SC rank in JEXPO?
  8. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any government college if secured 13829 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Admission in APC Ray Polytechnic College for Electrical Engineering Diploma to a candidate who has secured 457 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
3rd April 2016, 06:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering with 7304 rank in JEXPO?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course with 7304 rank in JEXPO examination. Since, you have secured good rank in JEXPO examination, you can get admission in Diploma course in top 15-20 colleges. To get admission in Diploma Electrical Engineering course, you must have to participate in counselling process according to your rank and you need to given the options. Based on your rank and options, the JEXPO convenor will allot you a seat in Diploma colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?