18th September 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to US after Diploma in Mechanical for earning purpose?

Tell me that can i go to.us of out of state after diploma in mechanical engineering.

my dream is to go out of country for earning purpose this is my passion about diploma

so please tell me as fast as you could

Related Questions:
  1. One year Diploma is for which purpose and two years Diploma is for which purpose? Which one should I do?
  2. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  3. Usefulness of Fellowship Diploma Certificate from Insurance of India? How it can help in earning money? Is it mandatory?
  4. What can I do after completing Mechanical Diploma?
  5. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  6. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  7. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  8. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  9. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  11. What are the courses available after diploma in Mechanical?
  12. How to do B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma Mechanical?
  13. Last 3 to 4 years question papers for MYB study purpose(Section A Mechanical)?
  14. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  15. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  16. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
3rd April 2016, 01:54 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to US after Diploma in Mechanical for earning purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that can i go to.us of out of state after diploma in mechanical engineering.

my dream is to go out of country for earning purpose this is my passion about diploma

so please tell me as fast as you could
It is very difficult to get a job in USA with diploma qualifications. You have to study B.Tech in India and then you can go to USA for studying Master’s Degree in USA. After studying Master’s you can try for a job in USA. But it is very difficult to get a job in USA with diploma qualifications. You can try for a job in Middle East Countries, Singapore, Malaysia etc. You have to get some work experience in India to get a job in abroad. It is very difficult to get a job in abroad without any experience. So you can work in India for few years to gain some experience and then try for a job in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?