18th February 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?

Dear Sir,
Can I get admission in any Government college for Environmental Engineering Diploma course based on my JEXPO rank through JEXPO counseling? I have secured 21375 rank in JEXPO and I belong to OBC category. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  2. Possibility to get admission in a Government college with 17255 rank in JEXPO for an SC candidate?
  3. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  5. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government college for a female candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Will I get admission in any government college if secured 2045 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any government college if secured 13829 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Admission in any government college for a candidate who has secured 42770 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission to study Computer Science Engineering in Government Polytechnic College if secured 14813 General rank in JEXPO?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 22088 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Can i get a Government polytechnic college after clearing JEXPO?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
19th February 2016, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?

It will difficult to get admission in a government college with this rank if you are an OBC category candidate. If you have been from SC/ST or PWD category then there would have been some chances.

If you are called for counselling then you should attend and try your luck because every year the cut off rank varies and you might be lucky to get admission in a government college.
19th February 2016, 11:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?

Without the cutoff marks announced nothing accurately can be said, however as per the rank you have scored, it is very difficult for you to get admission in any good government college as the competition is quite high nowadays, however, you should keep on trying for admission and hope you will get admission in any good government college.
20th February 2016, 12:30 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

WIithout the cutoff being announced it is really difficult to say as to whether you will be getting admission in any government college or not. However, seeing the marks you have scored being an OBC candidate, it is really difficult for you to get admission in any good government college, however, you should try for admission and if you are lucky enough, you will get admission.
20th February 2016, 03:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes there is some chance for you to get admission to the course of Environmental Engineering Diploma.
It is a course which is not taken up by many students and it is often found that all the seats of Environmental Engineering Diploma is not filled till the third round of counselling.
Since you are a OBC Candidate you will have a good chance of getting admission.
Looking at the last years data it is safe to say that you have an outside chance so now you need to wait for the counselling to start.
1st June 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to a government college my rank is 13237 and my category is obc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?