18th March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in any Government college with 15657 rank in JEXPO?

Hello,
My JEXPO rank is 15657. I want to study Mechanical Engineering. So, can I get seat in any Government college? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in any Government college of Assam to study Mechanical Engineering with 6109 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 3802 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  9. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 13869 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any government college if secured 13829 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission to study Computer Science Engineering in Government Polytechnic College if secured 14813 General rank in JEXPO?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 22088 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Can i get a Government polytechnic college after clearing JEXPO?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
19th March 2016, 06:23 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in any Government college with 15657 rank in JEXPO?

That can only be said when the cut-off marks for admission in government colleges are out and announced openly, as of now there is no certainty for you to get admission in government college to pursue the above mentioned course.
19th March 2016, 06:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in any Government college with 15657 rank in JEXPO?

Your score is not that good which can get you into a government college to pursue Mechanical Engineering, however there are chances that you might get admission a the cut-off changes every single and is not stagnant. Therefore, you could try for admission and see whether you get admission in any government college or not.
19th March 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With the rank you have got it is possible to get a government college but mechanical engineering stream will be very tough because it is on the priority list of most of the top rankers.

Hence, you can expect to get a government college with this rank but chances are low for mechanical engineering stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?