24th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course?

Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the course? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow up for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  2. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  3. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  4. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  5. How to change the college after completing diploma? How to take admission in direct 2nd year?
  6. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  7. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  8. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after passing diploma in computer engineering with 83%?
  10. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in government engineering college Karad after completing dippleting diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  12. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  13. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  14. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  18. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
24th May 2015, 04:13 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to apply for BBA course after completing diploma course. After completing diploma course, you are directly eligible to apply for 2nd Engineering course only through Lateral Entry not other courses. To apply for BBA course, you should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. There are no entrance examination for BBA course, but few reputed institutions may conduct the entrance examination.
24th May 2015, 05:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year if I have completed diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the course? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow up for the same?

Thanks!

No, you cannot get a direct admission in 2nd year of BBA which is a under graduate course of 3 years duration. The reason behind it is that you are not satisfying the educational qualification needed. The needed educational qualification needed is that you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board.

So, you are not eligible for direct admission.
24th May 2015, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
No, you can not direct admission in BBA after completion diploma course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should qualified in 12 th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.
30th May 2015, 09:20 PM
kunalroy89

You need to have passed 12th or equivalent to be eligible for BBA. You can not get admission after Diploma. 2nd year admission after Diploma, which is also known as Lateral Entry course,is actually meant for B.Tech/B.E or equivalent.
Diploma is not required qualification for BBA and lateral entry admission is also not possible in BBA
24th January 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year in anotherCollege ,when i pursuing BBA in a college?
21st August 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in second year BBA after I finished my first year. I want to change college
29th September 2017, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my BBA 1st year a couple of years ago. Can i apply for 2nd year?
28th February 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

After completing 2nd Year BCS (Computer Science), can I take direct admission to 3rd year BBA
4th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISION TO SOME OTHER COLLEGE IN 2ND YEAR BBA, AS CURRENTLY M STUDYING BBA FROM IIMT MERRUT BUT WANT ADMISION IN KOLKAT IN 2ND YAER BBA
29th January 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to BBA 2nd year in another university if I have completed 1st year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?