28th April 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course

Respected Sir,
I had completed my diploma course[Diploma in Printing Technology]from ahmedabad.
Now i want to admit in B.Sc. I heard that there is an opportunity for diploma holders to take direct admission in 2nd year of any bachelors course. Please give me advise, how can i take the admission. I'm from ahmedabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  2. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  3. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma holder?
  6. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year is possible for Diploma holder?
  7. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  8. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  9. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  10. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  12. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech after Diploma from AMU?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  14. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Whata re the better opportunities for Diploma holder? What additional courses can be done?
  16. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  17. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  18. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course? -- [New]
30th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course

sir, i have passed my diploma in computer engg. from bombay how can i get admission in degree in iit col. ahmedabad
29th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course

Respected Sir,
I had completed my diploma course from TEB.
Now i want to get admission in B.com. I heard that there is an opportunity for diploma holders to take direct admission in 2nd year of any bachelors course. Please give me advise, how can i take the admission. I'm from bhuj kutch.
30th April 2013, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Usually lateral entry admissions are offered for engineering degree. Diploma holders have the option to join 2nd year of engineering degree. They need to qualify lateral entry admission tests to join the program. In most cases, you need to study three years of B.Sc degree. Respective college website avails adequate details on admission.
28th May 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
After my SSLC, I have completed my diploma in Architecture in Mysore, Karnataka. Now i want to get admission in B.arch. Please give me advice about the procedures to be followed. Are the nata results enough to get admission?
14th June 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for directs second year to degree from diploma ?
8th August 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma chemical engineer can I get direct admission for second year BA?
8th May 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma chemical engineer can I get direct admission for second year BA?
18th October 2015, 04:35 PM
jituvide

Yes.
Diploma holders has opportunity to join B.Tech by lateral entry.

Students who completed diploma with minimum 60% are eligible for B.Tech by lateral entry.

You just need to appear for LEET entrance exam.
31st October 2015, 06:16 PM
Jitu888

Yes,
There is an opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year.

After completion of diploma you can complete your graduation by taking admission for B.Tech by lateral entry.
So you can study in 2nd year of engineering.

For that you must be appear for LEET entrance exam.
5th June 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is any engineering diploma holder eligible to take the admission in university non technical course with lateral entry in any govt. University
26th August 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, After high school I complete diploma with computer science can I take admission in BA
28th August 2017, 03:25 AM
cataleya11

The opportunity if admission in second year after diploma course is available for B.Tech/B.E courses. So if you are seeking admission directly in B.Tech degree second year you are a eligible candidate.

Lateral Entry procedure allows diploma holders to get direct admission in the 2nd year of the degree course. Aspirants should appear for LEET exam and secure a good rank to get admission in a good college.

To appear for LEET you need to score 50% in diploma level from recognized university and your age should be at least 17 years during admission.

Lateral Entry is not permitted for B.Sc/B.A/B.Com courses. After diploma you can get admission in graduation course like B.Sc/BA/B.Com but you have to start from 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?