14th May 2023, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get entance exam of NDA after diploma (10th standard)?

Sir I have complete my diploma so can eligible for NDA entrance exam
Please tell me fast sr

15th May 2023, 09:22 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get entance exam of NDA after diploma (10th standard)?

NDA is National Defence Academy. The examination is conducted twice in a year. It is conducted for recruitment in defence services.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for std 12th board examination. The required stream varies with different services so, if you possess the required educational qualification then eligible to apply for the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2023, 11:39 AM
Shantanubose22

To be eligible to join NDA, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board . If you have not pursued 12th standard, so, being a 10th standard passed candidate, you are not eligible to join NDA and therefore cannot fill the form of NDA.
15th May 2023, 04:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for NDA examination. It is conducted by UPSC. Candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to apply for NDA examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th or appearing for board examination.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Examination will be conducted in two stages, and only after clearing the first stage ( written ), you will become eligible for SSB ( second stage ).

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2023, 05:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I would like to let you know is that for joining NDA (National Defense Academy), the minimum education required is a Class 12th/higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board.

So, as you have opted for Diploma degree course instead of regular Class 12th or intermediate course, you won't be eligible for appearing in the NDA examination unless you have pursued regular Class 12th from a recognized board after your Class 10th.

For complete details regarding the NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th May 2023, 06:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, you can't give NDA exam. It includes factors like nationality, age limit, educational qualification, and physical & medical requirements. The age criteria for the NDA exam are between 16 to 19 years. Candidates who have passed or are either appearing for the class 12th exam are eligible to fill in the NDA Application Form.
15th May 2023, 06:55 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

No, entrance exam is available for NDA after Diploma (10th standard).

Candidates must have 10+1 or 12th passed are eligible for NDA Exam.
15th May 2023, 09:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Candidates to get eligible for the NDA exam must have completed or been enrolled in Class 12 or an equivalent course. One cannot take the NDA exam if they are in class 11.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the entrance exam of NDA after the diploma (10th standard).
15th May 2023, 10:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in NDA (National Defense Academy) Examination is Class 12th or PUC or intermediate degree course from a recognized board of education.

So, having opted for Diploma course instead of regular Class 12th or PUC or intermediate degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in the NDA examination.

Further, if you are really interested in joining NDA, you will be required to go for regular Class 12th or PUC or intermediate course. Also, your age should not exceed 19.5 years by the completion of your Class 12th.

For complete information about NDA examination, you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?