14th July 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

15th July 2022, 02:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

Yes, you can get scholarships to study abroad. You need to secure a minimum overall IELTS score band of 6.0 to be eligible for a scholarship in the USA, UK or Canada.

Stanford University, Yale University, University of New Haven, etc., are some of the universities that offer full scholarships to their students. For further more details about this, you can check it out on Google.
15th July 2022, 05:10 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

Yes. To qualify for a scholarship in the United States, a candidate must obtain an overall IELTS score of at least 6.0.
A few universities that provide full scholarships to their students are Stanford University, Yale University, University of New Haven, etc.
15th July 2022, 05:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Scolarships:

1. Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships .

2. Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program.

3. IDRC Research Awards.

4. NSERC Postgraduate scholarships.

5. Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program.
15th July 2022, 07:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineerig from Bangladesh?

Yes, the candidate can get a scholarship to study BSc in USA, UK, Canada. There are many scholarships, some of them are- NATA Business Scholarship, 2022, Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships, Canadian Centre For Occupational Health And Safety (CCOHS) Dick Martin Scholarship Award 2022, American Association For University Women - International Fellowships.
15th July 2022, 08:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to get a full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing a diploma in engineering from Bangladesh.
An applicant needs to earn an overall IELTS score of 6.0 in order to be considered for a scholarship in the United States.
Stanford University, Yale University, and the University of New Haven, among other institutions that offer complete scholarships to their students.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?