7th June 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

12th June 2022, 12:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full free scholarship for B.Sc in USA or UK or Canada after completing diploma in engineering from Bangladesh?

Full scholarship is rare and those that are available are very competitive but one must choose a proper scholarship and apply for the same.
One can visit UKCISA website to find out if they are eligible for the same .
Many institution also offer scholarship .
There are various scholarships that are offered to international students to help them financially.
Thus one must go through them and apply according to their qualification and eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?