12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Pharmacy in Abroad being a Diploma holder? List of colleges in Abroad?

Sir,
I have just finished my D.Pharmacy. Can I study B.Pharmacy in Abroad. What are the reputed colleges of B.Pharmacy in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?
  2. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  3. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?
  4. List of colleges offering Ayurvedic course for BUMS graduate in Abroad? Possibility to get job in Abroad?
  5. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  7. Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering PG in Nursing to a graduate in Abroad?
  9. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  10. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  11. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  14. How to join engineering in abroad for later entry?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  17. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  18. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?