10th January 2023, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I Get A Job after 2 years electrical diploma (lateral entry after 10+2 science)?

I have 70% marks in 10th and 49% mark in 12th science. And i am doing electrical diploma with lateral entry after 10 2 science. It's duration is 2 years.. Can i get a good job after completing diploma with a percentage of 70-80.

7th June 2023, 01:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Get A Job after 2 years electrical diploma (lateral entry after 10+2 science)?

Yes, obtaining a 2-year electrical diploma through lateral entry after completing 10+2 in science can definitely increase your chances of securing a job in the electrical field.

With a 2-year electrical diploma, you can explore various job opportunities in the electrical industry:-

1. Electrical Technician

2. Electrical Drafter

3. Electrical Maintenance Technician

4. Electrical Control Panel Technician

5. Electrical Sales Representative

6. Electrical Field Service Technician etc.
7th June 2023, 09:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Get A Job after 2 years electrical diploma (lateral entry after 10+2 science)?

Yes, obtaining a job after completing a 2-year electrical diploma (lateral entry after 10+2 science) is possible. A diploma in electrical engineering provides you with foundational knowledge and practical skills in the field of electrical systems and technology.

With this qualification, you can explore various job opportunities in the electrical industry. Some potential job roles you can consider include:

1. Electrical Technician: You can work as an electrical technician, assisting in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems in residential, commercial, or industrial settings.

2. Electrical Engineer Assistant: Many engineering firms hire diploma holders to work as assistants to electrical engineers. You may assist in designing electrical systems, conducting tests, or preparing project documentation.

3. Field Service Technician: In this role, you would travel to different locations to install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical equipment and systems, ensuring their proper functioning.

4. Electrical Maintenance Technician: Manufacturing companies often require electrical maintenance technicians to ensure the smooth operation and upkeep of electrical equipment within their facilities.

5. Electrical Control Panel Builder: You can specialize in building and assembling control panels used in industrial automation systems, following electrical diagrams and technical specifications.

6. Electrical Estimator: Some companies employ electrical estimators to analyze project requirements, prepare cost estimates, and assist in the bidding process for electrical contracts.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?