25th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?

name of colleges in Delhi/ NCR offering B.tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  4. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  6. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  7. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  8. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  9. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  10. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  11. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  12. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  13. Is there lateral entry available in BCA or B.Sc(IT) distance education for diploma students?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  17. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
17th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?

Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma from balgalore?
22nd February 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?

can a non science and maths stream student in 11th and 12th eligible for computer science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?