2nd July 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in any Government Medical hospital after completing Nursing Diploma course from private institute?

Sir, I am studying Diploma course in Nursing. So, I would like to know that as I am doing this Diploma course from a Private Medical institute, so can I expect my job in any Government Medical Hospital? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  2. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  3. Procedure to apply for government jobs in Tamilnadu after completion of diploma in Nursing?
  4. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  5. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of working in Government Hospital over Private Hospital for Nursing graduate?
  7. Is there any exam for staff nurses in Bangalore?
  8. How can I apply to get job in Calcutta Medical College and Hospital being a Diploma holder in Nursing?
  9. Can I get job in any Private Hospital after retiring from Nursing Technician post in Army Medical Corps at the age of 48 years old?
  10. Can I become a Nurse in any reputed Private hospital after completing BSc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  11. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  12. How to get government Nursing job?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  14. Details about admission Nursery?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  16. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  17. List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?
  18. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2018, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in any Government Medical hospital after completing Nursing Diploma course from private institute?

If you have got your qualification from a recognized college and you are a registered Nurse, then surely you will be eligible for any government jobs available in India.

Selection in government jobs is mainly through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organization.
6th July 2018, 06:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in any Government Medical hospital after completing Nursing Diploma course from private institute?

Yes, you can but you need to clear the written exam and interview which is the procedure in most of the government jobs. Also, make sure that you have completed your diploma in nursing from a recognised private college .

Government jobs are available for diploma in nursing candidates but you need to be very well prepared for it . Only merit can get you a job.
6th July 2018, 06:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in any government medical hospital after completing nursing diploma course from private Institute.

But you need to clear the written exam and interview which is the procedure in most of the government jobs .

Also, make sure that you have completed your diploma in nursing from a recognised private college .

Government jobs are available for diploma in nursing candidates but you need to be very well prepared for it. Only merit can get you a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?