10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Gulf nations through Diploma in Renewable Energy? Expected earning in Gulf nations?

I have done B.Sc in Mathematics and secured 63%. I want to apply for Diploma in Renewable Energy course. Kindly tell me through this Diploma course, I can get job in Gulf nations? If yes, then how much I can earn in Gulf nations?

14th April 2023, 12:22 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I get job in Gulf nations through Diploma in Renewable Energy? Expected earning in Gulf nations?

Completing a Diploma in Renewable Energy can open up a range of job opportunities for you, including in Gulf nations. However, the salary you can earn will depend on various factors such as your skills and experience, the job role, industry, and location.

In general, the renewable energy sector is growing rapidly, and there is a high demand for skilled professionals in this field. Gulf countries such as the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar are investing heavily in renewable energy projects, which has created many job opportunities for qualified professionals.

As a fresh diploma holder, you may start with an entry-level position and earn a salary ranging from USD 2,000-4,000 per month in Gulf nations. With experience and expertise in the field, you can expect to earn higher salaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?