28th January 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?

hello friends i will complete my b.tech in 2014 with 70% and i have good score in intermediate i.e.85% and in
s.s.c88%.i want get job in gulf countries as electrical engineer through india. is there any one who knows the process of getting job in gulf countries through india

1st March 2014, 09:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?

As you are an Electrical engineer,there is a good scope for you in India or Abroad.So to apply for the overseas jobs,specially in the countries such as Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bharain,Oman,Kuwait,Dubai and more you must see the featuring Gulf jobs.You may also get the Gulf job opportunities in the local news papers featuring overseas jobs only for you.

Or else to know the job vacancies in the Gulf countries,for overseas employment you can also contact Ministry of Foreign Employment to get the various recruitment details of the recruitment agencies.You may find good number of overseas jobs from the gulf recruitment agencies,and from the Linkedin social networking.

You can fill all the information there ,with in that you try to join the groups such as Dubai Recruitment as well as the Gulf Recruitment and more.So that you will be getting all the latest information and walk in that are going on the Gulf countries.You can use the Job search option in the Linkedln and there you will be seeing the list of options.

In the Search option you can give your electrical engineer keywords.So in the results that you get you may see various list of jobs that matches coming up on your screen.So that you can apply to the corresponding jobs ultimately.Generally by registering with them,the recruitment teams will be searching for you.Mean while you try to increase your good communication skills as well as command over the Core subjects.
15th August 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?

I have completed BE civil engineering in 2016 . Currently I working in cadd centre training services as a cadd engineer. I looking for an architect job in gulf countries. How to see gulf requirement details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?