14th June 2023, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job having Diploma backlog?

Dear sir I have 2 backlogs in diploma ece Can I get job...and I'm not interested about study. And government provided 3backlog exception ...

15th June 2023, 01:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job having Diploma backlog?

No, you cannot apply for job being having a backlog in diploma.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for any of the job is that the candidate must have passed diploma from a recognized university without having any arrears in diploma.
15th June 2023, 05:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is very low chances of getting job when having 2 backlog in Diploma. Even if you get a job but you salary will be low as having backlog in Diploma is really not so good. If you can clear you backlog will implement some hardwork and chances of getting job increase.
15th June 2023, 08:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get recruitment in jobs after backlog in diploma.

Candidates with diploma are eligible to get the recruitment only after clearing all the papers.

So, you have to clear backlogs for recruitment in the job.
16th June 2023, 05:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a job having a diploma backlog.

Here are some of the companies that hire people with diploma backlogs:

IT companies:
Many IT companies hire people with diploma backlogs. They are willing to overlook backlogs if you have other strong qualifications, such as good coding skills or experience in the IT industry.

BPO companies:
BPO companies also hire people with diploma backlogs. They are typically looking for people who are good at customer service and have strong communication skills.

Small businesses:
Small businesses are also a good option for people with diploma backlogs. They may be more willing to overlook backlogs if you have other strong qualifications, such as a good work ethic or a willingness to learn new things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?