12th January 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job after completing diploma with 1 backlog?

Diploma complete but 1 subject is back can I job? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after completing diploma with 1 backlog?

No, you cannot apply for job being having a backlog in diploma.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for any of the job is that the candidate must have passed diploma from a recognized university without having any arrears in diploma.
13th January 2016, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma complete but 1 subject is back can I job? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You have backlog in diploma course so you are not eligible for government exam. So first complete your backlog then you can apply for government sector jobs. After completion of backlog, you can apply for RRB Loco pilot exam, BSNL TTA exam, PSC exam and SSC exams.
13th January 2016, 09:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get job after completing diploma with 1 backlog.
  • In order to get job candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised institute.
  • Candidate must not have any live backlog.
  • Candidates must not have more than 2 years gap during their studies.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 32 years.
13th January 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
It is difficult to get a job with a backlog after completing diploma. You have to first clear the diploma and then search for a job in private or government sectors. You may get a job with backlog, in small private companies. But you have to complete your diploma for a good job.
15th January 2016, 11:44 PM
GraphicDesiner

Quote:
You can not apply for the job untill you are having backlog,
But you have one option to earn money online in EALP means earn and learn program in which along with learning you will able to earn money upto 5000 rs per month.
15th January 2016, 11:45 PM
Lonely♡

Yes, but you will get job in low garde company as they offers less salary.

Generally students with backlogs gets job in private companies with less salary.
But you won't get any government job until you complete diploma with passing all subjects.

Most of companies offers good salary package for students having first class distinction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?