27th February 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job if we have one backlog in diploma course with 68 percentage marks?

Is it possible to get job if we have one backlog in diploma course with 68 percentage marks? Can you please let me know in which companies I can apply for the job? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon. Please give me the steps to follow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Mahindra Aerospace with a backlog in Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  2. In which field should I go after scoring around 65% in B.Tech? Can I get a good job with that percentage if I maintain 1 backlog for 4 years?
  3. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible for job in 2015 at TCS?
  5. Am I eligible for any job in Mahindra company if I have 1 backlog in Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  7. How much percentage of marks we need to get in diploma course to get a good job in future?
  8. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  10. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  12. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  13. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for TCS exam? I've secured 65.2% marks in 10th, 70.2% marks in 12th and 59.3% marks in B.Tech 3rd sem
  16. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  17. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  18. How to get a job after completing B.E in ETC? I have scored less percentage in 10th, diploma and B.E
2nd March 2017, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job if we have one backlog in diploma course with 68 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get job if we have one backlog in diploma course with 68 percentage marks? Can you please let me know in which companies I can apply for the job? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon. Please give me the steps to follow. Thank you!
You have a pending backlog so you are not eligible for government jobs.

So first cleared your pending backlog then you can apply for government sector jobs.
2nd March 2017, 04:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job if we have one backlog in diploma course with 68 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is very difficult to get a job if you have one backlog in diploma course. So first, you have to complete your diploma course to get a good job. For getting a job in a reputed company, you should have completed your diploma with good marks. Without completion of the diploma, they will not consider you for the selection process in reputed companies. You may get a job in small companies. To get a job in reputed companies, you have to complete your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?