14th May 2023, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC exam on the basis of diploma

I had completed my diploma in electrical Engg. Can I appear for MPSC exam

15th May 2023, 09:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam on the basis of diploma

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPSC examination after the diploma qualification. The required educational qualification to apply for MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can apply for the exam after your bachelor degree and not only on the basis of diploma qualification. For more information visit at www.mppsc.gov.in.
15th May 2023, 03:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The eligibility to apply for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-38 years and relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for the final selection.
15th May 2023, 03:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MPSC conducts entrance examination for recruitment as officer within the state service. The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-38 years and relaxation for reserved category. The examination is conducted in various stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th May 2023, 04:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ) examination. The required educational qualification is bachelor degree.

So, you will become eligible to apply for the examination after the diploma qualification not on the basis of diploma qualification.

Examination will be conducted in three stages. Mandatory to qualify in all stages of the examination for the final selection
15th May 2023, 04:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for MPSC examination. MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination. It is conducted for recruitment as officer in the state service.

Candidates with bachelor degree qualification are eligible to apply for MPSC examination. So, you are not eligible to apply for the examination as you possess only diploma qualification.

So, only after diploma qualification you will become eligible to appear and qualify in the examination.
15th May 2023, 05:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can pursue the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) exams with a 12th and diploma qualification.
15th May 2023, 05:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for appearing in any Public Service Commission (PSC) examination including MPSC examination, the minimum education required is a graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of diploma in electrical engineering degree course which is not equivalent to a bachelor degree course, you won't be eligible to appear in MPSC examination unless you go for a Bachelor degree course.

For complete details regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th May 2023, 06:08 PM
Shantanubose22

Without a bachelor's degree, you may face eligibility restrictions or additional requirements. It is recommended to check the official eligibility criteria of UPSC and MPSC to understand the specific requirements and qualifications required to appear for this exam.
15th May 2023, 06:20 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

After, BTech graduation in polytechnic you can give MPSC exam.

The minimum age required 21 year.
15th May 2023, 07:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exams may vary depending on the specific exam and its requirements.

Educational qualification:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from a recognised University.
Some exams may have specific requirements that allow candidates with a diploma qualification to apply.

To determine whether you are eligible to give the MPSC exam based on a diploma qualification, it is important to refer to the official notification or website of MPSC.
15th May 2023, 08:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible for the MPSC exam. But for this, you must have completed your B.E degree from any recognized university. Final years candidates of graduation are also eligible for the MPSC exam.
Only diploma holders are not eligible for the MPSC exam.
15th May 2023, 11:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required educational qualification to apply for MPSC is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

So, with having diploma qualification you are not eligible and will become eligible only after the completion of bachelor degree.

You will have to clear the three stages of Preliminary, Mains and Interview for the final selection.
16th May 2023, 12:07 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exam on the basis of a diploma qualification. MPSC conducts various recruitment exams for different government positions in the state of Maharashtra. While many MPSC exams require a bachelor's degree as the minimum educational qualification, there are certain exams where a diploma is accepted.

For specific exams conducted by MPSC that are open to diploma holders, you need to refer to the official notifications and advertisements released by the commission. These notifications provide detailed information about eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, and other requirements for each exam.

I recommend visiting the official website of MPSC (www.mpsc.gov.in) and regularly checking for the latest notifications and updates. This will help you identify the exams for which diploma holders are eligible and allow you to apply accordingly. It's important to carefully review the eligibility criteria and requirements mentioned in the official notifications to ensure you meet the necessary qualifications for the specific exam you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?