9th November 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can I give mpsc exam .after completing my diploma .in mech engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to give MPSC exam after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What are the various jobs in MPSC for mechanical engineers?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria for MPSC?
  11. Can I give MPSC after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Minimum criteria for MPSC?
  15. Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  18. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th December 2011, 11:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I give mpsc exam .after completing my diploma .in mech engg?
hi,
You are not eligible for M.P.S.C. exam after completing diploma in.
If you want to give M.P.S.C exam you have to pass the graduation or engineering from recognized university.
You age should be in between 21-33

good luck!
5th January 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

can igive mpsc exam after complition of diploma in computer engineering
2nd April 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

can igive mpsc exam after complition of diploma in computer engineering

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-give-mpsc-exam-after-completion-diploma-mechanical-engineering-452667.html#ixzz1qqqYA1a4
28th February 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i give mpsc while doing llb after12th
7th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can i give mpsc after diploma mechanical engineering?
21st December 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the posts for engineering students after compliting Be for UPSC Post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?