14th May 2023, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I give IIT exam after passing diploma?

Can I give IIT exam after passing diploma? If, i can provide me a link for entrance exam form fillup urgent

15th May 2023, 12:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IIT exam after passing diploma?

Yes, you can apply for JEE and after qualifying in both stages of JEE eligible for admission in IIT JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages. For more information about the admission procedure go through official website.

JEE is conducted by IIT and IISc. So, for detail information visit official website of institution conducting the entrance examination
15th May 2023, 04:18 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, one can apply for JEE MAINS after completing Diploma in Engineering. You need to strengthen your knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and most importantly Mathematics. Clearing JEE MAINS alone won't get you into an engineering college. You need to excel in both JEE MAINS and ADVANCED.
15th May 2023, 06:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) for getting admission in IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) for pursuing undergraduate degree course in engineering i.e; B.E./B.Tech.

As far as you are concerned about the link for filling up the examination form then I would like to let you know that application for next JEE cycle is not active yet.

For details regarding the JEE, you can refer to the link https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
15th May 2023, 06:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, After completing Diploma in Engineering graduates can apply for the JEE MAINS exam. You have to strengthen your knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and most importantly in Mathematics. Only passing the JEE MAINS cannot grab your admissions in Engineering colleges. You have to excel in both JEE MAINS and ADVANCED.
15th May 2023, 06:23 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

After passing diploma 3 years from a recognised university ,you can give IIT exam.

Candidates must have 12th passed can apply for this exam.

With minimum 60%marks and for SC/ST 55%marks required.
15th May 2023, 07:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give the IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology) exam after passing a diploma.

The eligibility criteria for admission to the IITs differ for candidates with a diploma as compared to those with a 10+2 (or equivalent) qualification.

If you have completed a diploma program, you can apply for admission to the IITs through the Joint Entrance Examination for Diploma Holders (JEED).
JEED is specifically conducted for diploma holders seeking admission to the IITs. The examination evaluates candidates' knowledge in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

Diploma holders to directly join the second year (third semester) of the undergraduate engineering programs at the IITs.

For more detailed and accurate information regarding the specific requirements and procedures, I recommend visiting the official websites of the IITs or contacting their admission offices.
15th May 2023, 09:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to appear for the IIT exam after passing the diploma.

You are qualified to appear for the IIT JEE examination if you have earned a recognized 3-year of diploma from the AICTE or a state board of technical education.
15th May 2023, 10:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in IIT after clearing both stages of JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages. Two stages are :-
Main.
Advanced.

Only after clearing the Main examination candidates become eligible to apply for Advanced stage.
16th May 2023, 12:09 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot give the IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology) entrance exam after completing a diploma. The IIT entrance exam, known as the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), is specifically designed for students who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education, usually after 12 years of schooling.

Diploma holders, on the other hand, typically complete a three-year diploma program after their 10th standard. While a diploma is a valuable qualification, it does not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the IIT JEE exam.

To be eligible for the IIT JEE exam, you would need to complete your 10+2 education from a recognized board or university. After completing your diploma, you may consider alternative entrance exams for admission to engineering programs, such as Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET) or other state-level entrance exams for lateral entry into engineering colleges.

It's important to research and identify the specific entrance exams that are applicable to diploma holders and align with your career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?