6th June 2018, 01:18 AM
Loukya siddenki

Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?

Sir, I am a Diploma student and I have completed my course around 4 years ago. I have one backlog in 3rd semester in Maths subject. Can I write exam one more time or can I do BTech with this one backlog? Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Diploma 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study Pharmacy Diploma course for a candidate who has completed 10th around 37 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  6. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  7. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  8. Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  10. Possibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II exam for a candidate who has completed Diploma around 3 years ago?
  11. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech for SCCL employee since 7 years who has completed Mining Diploma about 10 years ago?
  13. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago?
  14. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  17. Can I study BTech if completed 12th 2 years ago?
  18. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
7th June 2018, 11:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?

Yes, you can complete diploma course after 4 years of gap because there is no limitation of years for completing diploma course.

After clearing the diploma you can study B.Tech through distance education or regular mode.
There are few colleges which have age limit for giving admissions into the college. So, you need to check the eligibility requirements while applying to the admission. You also need to provide a valid reason for having gaps in the education.
If they are satisfied with your answer then they will give you admission for B.Tech into their college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?