6th October 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

Diplamo in marine engineering after 10th is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  9. Can I join diploma in marine engineering after completing 10th?
  10. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  11. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  12. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  14. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  15. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  16. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Diploma after completion of 10th class?
  18. After completion of 10th class can I join Aeronautical Diploma?
10th February 2013, 02:08 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

hello friend
you may be eligible but along with height your chest should be well built, you should have the required weight as per your height, you should have any hearing defects

After graduation you must write CDS exam

Eligibility for CDS exam are :
1. You must have qualified in b.tech or b.sc(maths, physics and chemistry) for naval academy or air force.
2. Age limit 19 to 25 years.
3. You can appear for 2 times in a year for CDS exam.
4. CDS exam conducted upsc exam .

Application costs 200 rupees.
all the best..........
20th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?

which politechnic college is best in marine engineering in chennai?
22nd July 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how to join diploma in marine engineering after completion of 10th class?
26th December 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends, i have passed 10th and i would like to join automobile course. can you please suggest in this regards.
11th May 2015, 10:51 PM
sjs1990

Yes,You can go for any diploma course after completing the tenth standard level,It is up to your area of interest to choose the course,Marine Engineering has good scope in the marine field you can also go for Graduate degree in marine engineering to enrich your knowledge more,Go for it and chase your dreams
30th April 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO DIPLOMA IN MARINE ENGINEERING AFTER 10th and which institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?