5th November 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed after completing Post Graduate Diploma degree course?

Hello Sir, I have complete my PG DIPLOMA in Regularity Affair and I got above 50% in my finals. So, now am I eligible to apply and study B.Ed? If yes, then in which area should I specialize myself in B.Ed?

6th November 2021, 12:25 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completing Post Graduate Diploma degree course?

To study B.Ed you must have a graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks and post graduation with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
6th November 2021, 09:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completing Post Graduate Diploma degree course?

B.ed is mandatory fir those who want to teach in primary and secondary schools
For getting admission in B.ed, applicant must be a graduate /postgraduate in relevant field from a recognised university.
Some of entrance exams for B.ed
IPU CET
IGNOU B.Ed
UP B.Ed JEE
DU B.Ed
Admission are done on the basis of entrance exams followed by councelling.
Some also offer merit based admission.
After graduation, B.Ed is of 2 years and after PG it's of 1 year.
Diploma holders are not eligible for admission, they must complete graduation to become eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?