28th December 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA after completing IB Diploma?

Hi

I am currently doing IB diploma and would like to know if i can get into a BCA course in india without pure sciences such as Physics and Chemistry and also if Maths studies is acceptable or not.

Please reply back to me back
Thanks

29th December 2014, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA after completing IB Diploma?

No, you cannot pursue BCA course after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue BCA course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. No entrance examination is conducted for admission in BCA course except some colleges conduct their own entrance test. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue BCA course.
27th September 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12 in non-medical , my subjects was mathematics,physics and chemistry. And i have done mechanical engineering diploma, so my question is can i do BCA in 2 years
27th June 2020, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my diploma in Chemical stream. And now I want to take admission in bca because I have interest in it. When I go for registration in bca then they said me that I have to clear a Hindi exam for 12 class mark sheet.
So, I want to know about the procedure for this. Means how I clear this hindi exam. What it's procedure......

Please help me!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?