8th February 2013, 05:58 PM
rajiviji

How should I study MCA completing BCA degree?

I completed my BCA degree. i have interest to study MCA.so i am in the need of past year MCA 2012 question paper. thank u

30th April 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study MCA completing BCA degree?

just now i have completed intermediate with 908marks so plz tell about bca course
5th May 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I had studied BSc without computer.so,can i do Mca
8th May 2021, 10:21 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajiviji View Post
I completed my BCA degree. i have interest to study MCA.so i am in the need of past year MCA 2012 question paper. thank u
Dear Friend
After completing of the BCA degree it’s good to do Post Graduation degree i.e. MCA. Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a two year duration PG course (before session 2020-2021 it was three year course duration). You can do this course either regular mode or through distance mode. You can do this course from University campus or through affiliated Colleges.
Top MCA Universities:
Central Universities
NIT’s
Amity University
SRM University
Galgotiya University
GJUS&T Hisar
JNU Jaipur
Lovely Professional University
Ashoka University
JECRC University

Career after MCA: After completing BCA/MCA course you are eligible to do job in private sector as well as in government it’s depend on your interest. You can join the following posts –
Software Engineer
Hardware Engineer
Clerk
Information Assistant
Assistant Manager
Database Engineer
Technical Writer
Technical Assistant
System Analyst
Programmer
Web Designer
Web Developer
Network Engineer
8th May 2021, 10:28 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had studied BSc without computer.so,can i do Mca
Hello Friend
MCA after B.Sc.: After completion of the graduation i.e. B.Sc. you are eligible to do MCA course. Some of the Universities are giving admission to B.Sc. graduates and some of the universities are demanding 12th/B.Sc. with mathematic subject. So it’s also depend on that university in which you are going to take admission. Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a two year duration PG course (before session 2020-2021 it was three year course duration). You can do this course either regular mode or through distance mode. You can do this course from University campus or through affiliated Colleges.
M.Sc. after B.Sc.: After completion of the graduation i.e. B.Sc. you are also eligible to do M.Sc. course. M.Sc. in computer science is also a two year PG course which you can complete either regular mode or through distance mode. It’s totally depend on your area of interest.
8th May 2021, 10:32 PM
Chrisfowler

Do you need a geniue and genius hacker such as [email protected] with proof of grade changed before payment, dont be scammed like i was multiple times. They can hack any database, change any grade and marks in any exam such like , Canvas, Blackboard, Examsoft, tofel, ACT scores, IELTS.Try them today and see there works.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?