30th June 2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study degree in Karnataka if done ITI after 10th?

I have completed ITI in Karnataka And I have completed ITI last year in 2017 ....now I want to do degree. I have not done puc I mean 12th class...after 10th I had completed ITI only ....so can I study degree now ??? .....and I want to continue my degree in Mumbai...can I??

30th June 2021, 07:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I study degree in Karnataka if done ITI after 10th?

Yes you can because for some colleges ITI is equal to +2. You can get admission in first year of degree and also ij 2nd year of diploma. For diploma, admissiom wi be on your 10th marks basis. For degree, it will be through entrance exams like what other +2 students give.
30th June 2021, 07:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue a Graduation course after completing your Diploma course even if you have not completed your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course from a government-recognized board are eligible to pursue a Graduation course.
Bachelor of Technology is the best course to pursue after completing a diploma. It is generally recommended to diploma holders apply for the B. Tech course which I will also recommend to you.
30th June 2021, 09:12 PM
periwinkle09876

On the basis of an ITI course, you are not eligible to pursue any graduation course because an ITI course is not equivalent to 12th and for pursuing graduation, one should have completed 10 + 2 in any stream from a recognised board.
So, firstly you have to complete your 12th from a recognised board in a stream you are interested and only then you will be eligible to apply for graduation.
1st July 2021, 08:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° No, you cannot study degree in Karnataka if done ITI after 10th because minimum educational qualification required to pursue a degree course is 12th in any discipline from a recognised University.
As you have already done 10th and ITI but it is not equivalent to 12th hence, you are not eligible to pursue a degree course on the basis of ITI.
You have to complete your 12th standard from a recognised board in order to take admission in a degree course in any state of India and that you can done through National Institute of Open Schooling by appearing for 12th examination.

°°°For more information you can visit the official website:
http://www.nios.ac.in
3rd July 2021, 12:55 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, You can study degree in Karnataka if done ITI after 10th.

ITI course is equivalent to 10+2 qualification.

Those who have completed 10+2 from recognized university or board are totally eligible to pursue any degree course

If you want to pursue Bachelor degree in Engineering than you can get admission through JEE examination.
3rd July 2021, 05:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is depends on the course you pursued in ITI.
It should be relevant course and also the duration for it should be one year. For admission to the degree course a minimum of 12th years of education qualification is a must. If this satisfy is fulfilled you can apply for the same. Make sure to check the requirement before applying.
3rd July 2021, 06:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in degree course after completion of the ITI course. To be eligible to pursue degree course, you should have passed diploma course after completion of your ITI course. Being an ITI holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of 3 years diploma course and after completion of your diploma course you are eligible to pursue degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?