2nd June 2010, 01:14 PM
rajavr

Is it possible to do degree after completing 10th+ITI+1 year diploma?

hi
i am completed 10+ ITI + 1 year diploma. i want any degree. any passible?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Polytechnic to do Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?
  3. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Am I eligible for CAT ? I'm doing BCA (2nd yr) Lateral entry After completing Diploma.
  6. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  7. How may i get into a degree course after completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  9. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  10. How to do degree in government college after completing diploma this year
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D in management? I have done PGDM from Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management
  12. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense? -- [New]
  13. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  14. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  15. What is the duration of the degree course after completing diploma?
  16. How to get admission in D Pharma after passing 12th science with 48%
  17. What are the options available after completing diploma?
  18. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?

4th April 2011, 07:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do degree after completing 10th+ITI+1 year diploma?

It is depends on the course you pursued in ITI. It should be relevant course and also the duration for it should be one year. For admission to the degree course a minimum of 10+2 years of education qualification is a must. If this satisfy is fulfilled you can apply for the same. Make sure to check the requirement before applying.

4th April 2011, 10:36 AM
sachin9960

Default Re: Is it possible to do degree after completing 10th+ITI+1 year diploma?

No this is not a right way. You should complete at least 3yr diploma or 12th with maths subject then and then you can apply for engg.

4th April 2011, 01:19 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

I couldn't understand about your 1 year diploma. diploma engineering is 3 years.

You mentioned any degree.

If you really needs any degree. there is lots of options for this.

1.open university.
2.distance learning mode.
3.part time evening classes.

other than this certification course related to your ITI major will be useful for your future career

27th April 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do degree after completing 10th ITI 1 year diploma?

can i do Bsc Electrical after I.T.I

29th April 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do degree after completing 10th ITI 1 year diploma?

im complet in iti im janig to polytechnic disentince

30th April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admition in iti after complete 10th

14th May 2011, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

i comlete 10th in 1998, ITI completed in 2005 and Apprentiship comleted in 2007. Now i hope to complete to Diploma.

20th May 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i am high school passed please admition me

28th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

WHAT I DO AFTER 10TH

29th May 2011, 12:49 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend,
As for as i am concern this is not possible to do any degree after completing the cousre which you have mention here.you did not mention here for which type degree.
For doing any type of degree you should complete 10+2 or any diploma which is equivalent to 10+2.

10th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i am hsc faliled what iti

17th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

im iti mechanical want to do diploma...correspondense or regular please suggest me college

30th June 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the course of iti electrical and I completed 10 2 from C.B.S.E. Board. So is it be possible to do this course in 1 year duration like a diploma course or certification course?

4th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE ITI IF I HAVE TAKEN GENERAL MATHS

7th July 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have completed iti(electronics) & 1 year apprentiship now i am thinking for further studies....can u please suggest me that after iti i want to join bsc(electronics) is it possible to do sir..or els i take diploma..and 1 more thing sir is iti comes 10 2 or not please reply me sir my email id [email protected]

20th July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hi. i did completed my 9th failed and i did my I.T.I .one year. now i would like join any degree is that possible

31st July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.

To whomever to concern; I have finished my SSLC in Chennai-Karadarnthakudi in 2004,and i have finished my ITI course in 2006 further i didnot study. now i am interested to study any degree courses it similar to purchasing or any banking courses because i am working in Automonile spare parts company as a Purchasing Assistant or further promotion i have to study. what shall i do to i study any degree courses. Is there any possibility to do any degree courses through correspondence with SSLC certificate. i have 3 years expereince in Purchasing through out Bahrain. please help me regarding this matter. I will be very greatefull to you and i appreciate your soon reply to me, i am 24 years old i am still working in Bahrain.

I hope you understanding my situation and i wish to get your earliest reply.

Thanks and Best Regards
M Alagarsamy
[email protected]

13th August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

iti finished and again joined diploma colleges any options ans send to me email [email protected]

24th August 2011, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

iti is not required to do any digree/diploma through distance education, 10th is enough with entrance test. there is no direct entry for dip/dig with iti.

Sudhakar

7th October 2011, 11:40 PM
convertor

Hello friend, ya you do many good courses after completing diploma course. They are b.tech/be, bba, bca, b.sc, b.com, ba, bed, b.pharm, ca. Choose any one good stream. Better you do b.tech. Because you join b.tech 2nd year. It is a special bonus for diploma students. Best of luck

31st October 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,I did SSLC,ITI (Two years,NCVT,civil) , and one year diploma in interior designing .now i would like to do BSC interior designing is it possible...pls hlp me

15th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,I did SSC,ITI (Two years,NCVT,civil) ,Land surveyar, Pls help me how to join polytechnic course

29th February 2012, 11:45 AM
prins3001

min.qualification for doing iti high school/10th
age limit for iti is 14-40 years
for any other query /admission
contact

1st March 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I was completed 10,iti electronics (ncvt 2 year) is it possible to do graduation ?

27th March 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

i have completed sslc with 68.80%, because of some problems i did not continue my studies, now i am working as a web developer in banglore. now i want to do any degree courses,if Bsc or BCA means it ll be very helpful to me. can anybody plz suggest me the details.

With regards
Pritam
[email protected]

30th January 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 and ITI now iwant enter IT field what is the course selection selection for me?

9th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have Completed the ITI (Mech. Motor Vehicle) 2 Years from Maharashtra Board after SSC Board (10th ).now shall I eligible for BSC IT from Distance or any other Univercity ....

26th October 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do electrical diploma engenering after complicate 10 iti if yes than how where and when from u gogoi

22nd September 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i had completed 10th in 1990 and ITI in 1996 Bcom in 2000 mca in 2007 and mtech 2010 but i want to to study engineering is it possible now if so tell me the way

20th October 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done iti diploma in it and esm trade after 10th and then after done 2yr diploma in electronics and communication now i want to do study in canada what should i do,is it possible to complete degree in 1 yr in the ame stream....??? Need help please guide me....

4th June 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir or madem i have completed iti mechanic diesel then it is possible to do any degree please sir reply me

14th May 2016, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir or madam I have completed ITI (electrician) then it is possible to do any degree please sir reply me

23rd August 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm completed 10th Iti (2Years) then it is possible to do any degree

Please find the clarification mam or sir

17th January 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have completed ITI Electrical, please let me know if I can do any Degree (BSc or BBA etc) or any distance education degree courses. Please suggest how to proceed further as I am confused and not sure what to choose.
Thanks.

10th June 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

If a course duration is 3 years in polytechnic so is that course is a degree course or diploma course
Because many of courses like mechanical engineering and automobile engineering duration is 3 years in ITI AND POLYTECHNIC both so please tell me admin

8th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed ITI is it possible to join degree

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?