23rd January 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get B.Tech degree after 12th if ITI is 10th based?

Sir this is akshay .my raning adducation is iti in(MET) marine engi technician tred. After 12th. But iti is 10th base. So after my iti complite how to get btech digree.
Name of colloge.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%
  2. Can I get the degree in B.A after passing 10th with ITI?
  3. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  4. Which ITI course is best for me after doing 10th in science stream and 12th in commerce stream? Can I join Automobile or Autocad course in ITI?
  5. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  6. Can I apply for degree courses in any university after completion of my ITI course?
  7. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  8. Is it possible to do degree after completing 10th+ITI+1 year diploma?
  9. Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?
  10. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  11. Can i apply for PSU exam after completing B.Tech degree? I have scored 65% in 10th and 54% in 12th
  12. Any courses or degree after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is the percentage of 10th and 12th considered at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA)?
  14. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  15. Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic?
  16. Percentage required in 10th Standard to get admission in good ITI course?
  17. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  18. How can I get any degree after ITI?
10th February 2014, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get B.Tech degree after 12th if ITI is 10th based?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir this is akshay .my raning adducation is iti in(MET) marine engi technician tred. After 12th. But iti is 10th base. So after my iti complite how to get btech digree.
Name of colloge.
B.Tech Stands for (Bachelor of Technology). The duration of the course is for four years which is divided into eight semester. There are lot specialization available in this B.Tech course.

For above mentioned Course, Applicant must be passed 10+2 or Intermediate level examination or other equivalent course with 60% aggregate marks in Subject of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. (PCM Group) and relaxation will be given for the candidate who are belong from SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Applicant may completed Diploma course are eligible for this B.Tech course through Lateral Entry Scheme.

It's mandatory the applicant should be qualified in the Entrance Examinations like, JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination with good marks.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then definitely your eligible to apply for B.Tech course.
7th January 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12 science with pcb and IT subject i dint took maths for 12th i have completed iti trade in mechanical refigeration air conditioning can i get admission for btech mechanical 1st year pls reply
8th June 2021, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm anu .. completed 10th diploma civil iti course.. can I do lawyer course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?