28th January 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Astrology after completing 12th Humanities?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested in Astrology. So, I am thinking to do Diploma course in Astrology. I would like to know that can I do Diploma course in this specialization after completing my 12th?

6th February 2019, 02:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Astrology after completing 12th Humanities?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Astrology after completing 12th Humanities. Candidates who have passed 12th class in any discipline with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Astrology course. Diploma in Astrology course is 6 months to 1 year duration of course.
Institutes offering Diploma in Astrology course are;

Bharti Institute Of Vedic Astrology BIVA - Delhi

Maharishi College of Vedic Astrology - Rajasthan

International School of Astrology - New Delhi

Karnataka Sanskrit University - Karnataka
6th February 2019, 10:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after passing your 12th standard with Humanities stream you can pursue Diploma in Astrology course.

Admission is done on the basis of marks secured by candidate in 10th examination.
7th February 2019, 12:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested in Astrology. So, I am thinking to do Diploma course in Astrology. I would like to know that can I do Diploma course in this specialization after completing my 12th?
Yes, you can study the Diploma in Astrology after completion of 12th humanities.

Basic eligibility to study the Diploma in Astrology is a pass in 10th in some colleges and 10+2 or its equivalent in some colleges. Duration of the Diploma in Astrology is one year.

Diploma in Astrology course is available to study in distance mode in some universities. If you have an interest in astrology, then you can study the Diploma in Astrology course. After completion of the Diploma in Astrology course, you can study BA Astrology course also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?