28th January 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study regular Diploma Agriculture course for 12th candidate with 6 years gap?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th around 6 years ago. After that I have discontinued my studies. Now, I want to do Diploma course in Agriculture in regular ode. So, is it possible for me to do Diploma course now?

6th February 2019, 11:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to study regular Diploma Agriculture course for 12th candidate with 6 years gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th around 6 years ago. After that I have discontinued my studies. Now, I want to do Diploma course in Agriculture in regular ode. So, is it possible for me to do Diploma course now?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the Diploma in Agriculture in some colleges after completion of 12th with a 6 year gap. The maximum age limit to study the Diploma in Agriculture in some colleges is 21 years.

- However, there is no age limit for the Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar / Scheduled Tribes. Therefore, candidates have to check the eligibility in the college he/she wants to join the Diploma in Agriculture course.

- They should have passed 12th standard with PCB subjects for the eligibility to study the Diploma in Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?