12th May 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Business Administration with 55% in 12th Humanities?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Humanities stream but unable to get admission for Honours. I want to know as I have completed my 12th can I do any Diploma course in Business Administration? I have secured 55% marks in my 12th Humanities Board exam. I want to do Diploma courses in Business Administration. Please help me to know about any diploma course.

17th May 2019, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Business Administration with 55% in 12th Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Humanities stream but unable to get admission for Honours. I want to know as I have completed my 12th can I do any Diploma course in Business Administration? I have secured 55% marks in my 12th Humanities Board exam. I want to do Diploma courses in Business Administration. Please help me to know about any diploma course.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Business Administration after completion of 12th Humanities in some colleges. Those students who have passed 10th or 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study Diploma in Business Administration. You can study the course in the following colleges:

Lovely Professional University - Official Website

IMTS - Official Website

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University - Official Website

NIBS - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?