12th May 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for AP-POLYCET for 16 years old 11th student?

Hi friends, I want to give AP-POLYCET. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard. I am 16 years old candidate. So, am I eligible to appear in AP-POLYCET? I want to know if I am eligible or not because of my age? Please let me know immediately.

16th May 2019, 10:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for AP-POLYCET for 16 years old 11th student?

Being a 16 years old 10th pass student, you are eligible to appear for AP-POLYCET. There is no age limit to apply for the AP-POLYCET Exam. Eligibility criteria to apply for AP-POLYCET are as follows;

You must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.

You should have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized board/university.

Those who are appearing for the 10th Exams in the current year are also eligible.

Those who have passed their qualifying exam in the compartmental are also eligible.

You can find details in the below mentioned website link;
https://www.polycet.co.in/ap-polycet...lity-criteria/
17th May 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for AP-POLYCET for 16 years old 11th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to give AP-POLYCET. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard. I am 16 years old candidate. So, am I eligible to appear in AP-POLYCET? I want to know if I am eligible or not because of my age? Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to appear for the AP-POLYCET is given below:

Students who have passed or appeared in 10th or SSC examinations with at least 35% marks from recognized board or university

There is no age limit to apply

Students must be a citizen of India and should have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to appear for the AP-POLYCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?