31st March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course after completing ITI in Electronics Mechanic?

Hello, I am a student of ITI in Electronics Mechanic. I want to study more after my ITI course. I want to pursue a Diploma Engineering course. I am thinking of doing a Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Can I do this? Am I eligible?

4th April 2020, 08:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course after completing ITI in Electronics Mechanic?

Yes, you can join diploma in electrical engineering course after completing ITI in electronics mechanic.
You can join diploma course through lateral entry process.

Eligibility:-
You should have passed with 50% aggregate marks in ITI or any equivalent exam from any recognised .
You should appear the diploma entrance test and merit in qualifying examination and get admission in any college of your choice.

The admission should be based on merit basis of entrance exam.

Duration:-
The course duration of diploma is 3 years but for a ITI student the course duration is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?