31st March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery on 10th basis?

I have finished my 10th standard and I have secured 46% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do a Diploma course. I have an interest in General Nursing and Midwifery. So, I am eligible to apply for a Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery.

4th April 2020, 03:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery on 10th basis?

No, on tenth basis you are not eligible for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course.

Minimum educational qualification required is 12th.
The preferences given to the candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCB stream however, if the seats are vacant than other stream candidates are also allowed to take admission.
4th April 2020, 05:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to do diploma in nursing and midwifery course on basis of 10th standard.

To be eligible to pursue diploma in nursing course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from government recognised board.

Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?