8th November 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology after completing 10th?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. I am studying in 10th standard, so after completing my SSLC, I can get admission and study this Diploma course?

14th November 2019, 09:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology after completing 10th?

If you want to become medical laboratory technology after 10th, then there are certain Diploma and Certificate courses that will be of help to you.

Depending on your preference you select if you want to go with the certificate or diploma.

Eligibility criteria :-
10th passed from a recognised board. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. Diploma in Radio Technology
Diploma in X-Ray Technology
Diploma in ECG Technology
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Assistant

Duration depending upon the institute, the course duration could be anywhere between 2 - 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?