18th September 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) being a Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology student?

I am a student of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. I want to do BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) from Adarsh Paramedical Institute Deccan. I would like to know that I can do this BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) course?

22nd September 2019, 02:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) being a Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology student?

B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technologist course. Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Medical Imaging Technology) being a Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology student.

BEST COURSES FOR YOU

** Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology

** Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology

** Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
24th September 2019, 01:25 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) being a Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. I want to do BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) from Adarsh Paramedical Institute Deccan. I would like to know that I can do this BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) course?
A pass in standard 10+2 with a score of above 50% percent marks (45%percent for students of the reserved categories). Students must study 12th standard in science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as optional subjects. Students must also not be above the age of 21 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?