21st January 2019, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I study lateral Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI(Fitter) holder?

Sir, I have completed my ITI course in Fitter. Now, I want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I would like to know that can I do lateral Diploma course as I have done ITI in Fitter course?

6th February 2019, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study lateral Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being an ITI(Fitter) holder?

Yes, ITI diploma holders can apply for lateral entry admission in diploma in mechanical engineering courses. Just make sure you have pursued the course from a recognized institution.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam, which is conducted on state level. Hence, make sure you have got the preparation for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?