9th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and also completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now, I want to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry. Kindly guide me through the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  3. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  4. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  5. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  6. List of entrance exams for admission in Lateral Entry BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  8. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  10. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  14. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  15. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?
  17. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
15th April 2018, 02:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?

To get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in second year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
17th April 2018, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and also completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now, I want to get admission in B.Tech through Lateral Entry. Kindly guide me through the procedure.

Those students who have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can apply for BTech through lateral entry admission. They have to clear the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the state government technical education. Based on it merit list is prepared and students are admitted to the course through counseling. Selected students are admitted to the second year of the 4 year BTech course. Duration of the BTech course is three years. In some states like Tamilnadu students are admitted to the BTech course based on the marks scored in the Diploma (without entrance examination).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?