6th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in JIPMER after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy but I want to do MBBS in JIPMER. Anyone of you tell me that I can do MBBS in JIPMER after my Diploma? Please reply to me immediately.

11th January 2016, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in JIPMER after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy?

For admission in MBBS from JIPMER you need class 12th qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. If you have this qualification then you can surely apply for the entrance exam.

Your is diploma in pharmacy will not be counted for MBBS admission because it is a different field. You can use your diploma qualification to become a registered pharmacist.
11th January 2016, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in JIPMER after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy but I want to do MBBS in JIPMER. Anyone of you tell me that I can do MBBS in JIPMER after my Diploma? Please reply to me immediately.
Diploma candidates are not eligible for JIPMER exam.

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is the all India Level entrance examination conducted for the admission into MBBS program.

If you have completed 12th or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks(40% for SC/ST) then you are eligible for JIPMER exam.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?