28th January 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?

Hi, My name is Syed Adam Hussain,I have passed my intermediate with 62% in science group & also I appeared for EAMCET but disqualified .so, I was thinking to join BSc & simultaneosly wants to prepare for EAMCET for the next year .Can you please tell me which group is best for me in BSc ? I was planning to take biotechnology,how is its demand ,will it be a good choice for me or not ? I am very confused. please reply me soon I will be very glad & appreciate your answer.
Thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after B.com?
  2. Which is the best career option for me after completing intermediate with MPC with 60% marks
  3. Is this a good choice of doing Hotel Management course after the completion of 12th with Science?
  4. Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?
  5. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  6. Which are the courses other than MBA? I am a B.Com final year student
  7. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from DU after B.Com with 53%?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will it be a good option of B.Com+CS+MBA?
  11. Which is a better option among BSc Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology after completing 12th?
  12. Is company secretary a good option for me after completing 12th with science stream?
  13. What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?
  14. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  15. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  16. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology?
  17. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Courses available after B.Sc.?
25th October 2014, 11:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?

After completion of Intermediate with Medical Science stream, you can opt any of the following courses mentioned below :-

1. MBBS
2. BDS
3. B.Pharmacy
4. D.Pharmacy
5. BHMS
6. BAMS
7. BUMS
8. B.V.Sc

Bachelor of Dental Surgery is training in dentistry which is of 5 years course duration, which includes 4 years of study followed by one year of internship. B. Pharmacy is of 4 years course duration and D. Pharmacy is of 2 years course duration.

If you are interested to do B.Sc in Biotechnology, then, you can definitely opt this course and you can find excellent career and job opportunities after completion of this course.
25th March 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?

i am completed intermediate with MPC group I will interested to study of biotechnology in b.tech please tell it is better to me and what subjects in it
31st March 2015, 10:45 PM
SmilyRishu

Biotechnology is a very vast and very interesting field.it has topmost scope in comparison to any other course in today's life.
Without biotechnology we can not imagine even a single minute of our life.

There are so many options for a student who has completed his/her higher secondary education with Medical science stream.

He/she can opt any of the following course:::>>>>

*** MBBS, it is the most popular and demanding course in today's market.

*** BDS, It is related to teeth technology. So if you interested then you can opt this.

*** D.Pharmacy

Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?