6th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for M.A.(Economics) student?

Hello Everyone,
I have passed my B.Com and now I am pursuing M.A. in Economics. I want to do Diploma in Banking and Insurance. Kindly tell me the eligibility for doing this Diploma course. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for B.Com candidate?
  2. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  3. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  4. What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?
  5. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  6. Job opportunities for PG Diploma holder in Banking and Insurance?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  8. Career opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance candidate?
  9. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking course for 12th candidate?
  11. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  12. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which bachelor courses are there in commerce?
  14. Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?
  15. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  16. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  17. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  18. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2016, 10:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for M.A.(Economics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have passed my B.Com and now I am pursuing M.A. in Economics. I want to do Diploma in Banking and Insurance. Kindly tell me the eligibility for doing this Diploma course. Thank you in advance.
You are pursuing M.A in Economics so you are eligible for Diploma in Banking and Insurance.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Diploma in Banking and Insurance.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?